Position: Business Administrator
Reporting to: Directors / Senior Managers
Based: Office based with external meeting requirements
The Business Administrator is a key member of the TRIbuild team. They will be crucial to the effective and smooth operation of the business, bringing together the Administration and Sales function into a seamless operation. Your efforts will save the Directors and staff of TRIbuild time to allow them to dedicate themselves to the further growth and prosperity of the business. The Business Administrator will be intrinsic to creating opportunity through the effective leadership of the Operational activities.
You will be ambitious to develop your career in a busy and professional office environment.
You’ll be mobile; willing to go a yard further to achieve a business goal.
Tenacious – Unwavering and unafraid of taking on tasks
Cheerful – Positive contribution to the dynamic, inclusive and fun office environment
Talented – Able to learn, willing to take on new challenges
Business Critical Duties
- ETZ – Responsible for the administration of ETZ, including: adding new contractors, ending/amending/extending assignments as appropriate.
- Evertime– Responsible for the administration of Evertime, including: adding new contractors, ending/amending/extending assignments as appropriate.
- Responsible for requesting, checking and approving compliance/document return.
- Appointed First Aider & Fire Warden responsible for emergencies and following necessary procedures to ensure incidents are dealt with appropriately
- Book Keeping – Maintaining accurate records of expenditure, logging all receipts.
- Personnel Records – Responsible for maintaining and updating staff Personnel Records and creating welcome packs for all new starters.
- ABN – Completing Credit Checks and uploading new clients to the system.
- Margin Reports – Updating office whiteboards to reflect the weekly margin reports
- ITRIS – Adding candidates to our database.
- Formatting and typing candidate CVs
- Preparation of company documents
- Filing documents and maintenance of files
- Assisting all members of staff in the office with any administration duties effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining the Administration handbook, as new systems and programs are introduced.
- Switchboard – Answering calls quickly and professionally, diverting calls to staff and ensuring accurate messages are taken along with contact numbers
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Championing TRIbuild Social events
- Purchasing – Office consumables, Stationery, Hardware
- Prepare refreshments when required
- Maintaining a tidy office and ensuring floor spaces and walkways are clear