Website TRIbuild Solutions
TITLE: Senior Project Manager
LOCATION: London & Essex
RATE/SALARY: £80,000 to £95,000 Basic + Package (Experience Dependent)
START DATE: ASAP
PROJECT: For the wider business
ABOUT THE ROLE
My client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for the wider business due to growth and an increasing work load for 2019/2020
Our client is a medium sized main contractor with over 15 years successful trading history. They turn over circa £40 million. They focus on all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Fit-Out and Education
This position will include such duties as, but not restricted to:
- Being involved at Tender Stage, taking the project to site and running the project
- Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the contract and governance arrangements.
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of projects.
- Managing the project budgets across multiple accounts through liaison with the Cost Management Team (where appointed).
- Facilitating the appointment of Design Teams & Contractors to the projects.
- Managing the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
- Respective P&L for allocated projects.
- Development of Assistant Project Management staff & their training & development requirements.
- Managing both directly employed & agency resource.
- Managing third party contributions to the project.
- Managing the communications with all stakeholders (internal & external).
- Managing risks to the project’s successful outcome.
- Reporting progress of projects at regular intervals.
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
- Seeking and developing ongoing continuous improvement.
- Providing aftercare services to the customer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have evident track of record as a Project Manager (Minimum 3 years of experience);
- Ran at least a £10m project as a number 1
- Had Tender experience
- Strong Contractual knowledge across Design & Build projects
- Have extensive knowledge working within Building and Construction field
- Exceptional and direct communication skills;
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Very strong eye of details;
- Degree qualification is required;
- Fluent in English
If you feel your experience matches the specification please EMAIL a CV to Bret@tribuildsolutions.com
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. If you have any queries or if you would like to talk in person feel free to contact one of our consultants on 0203 861 6161