Website TRIbuild Solutions
ROLE: PA / BID WRITER
PROJECTS: £1M – £15M IN RANGE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is a leading Fit-Out and Refurbishment specialist, operating across Central London and the South East.
We are looking for the most talented people in the industry to come and join the business. Our client is quite unlike any other company in the sector. They are a business of high integrity and mutual respect. They don’t really believe in hierarchy; instead they aim to empower you to do your best work. In an industry that often puts profit ahead of everything, their priorities are different: happy clients and pride in their work.
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Anticipate the daily and weekly needs of the Directors through excellent communication to obtain an understanding of what is required.
- Be fully conversant with the activities of the Directors and the business in order to interact with team and external contacts on behalf of the Directors
- Proactive calendar management, schedule, arrange and monitor very complex and often conflicting diary appointments, ensuring effective time management. Liaise with internal and external parties to agree the nature and scope of meetings.
- Operate an effective information management system, ensuring access to all relevant papers and materials well in advance of meetings, allowing for a thorough review prior to each event.
- Organise and summarise complex papers and reports, conducting additional research where necessary, to ensure that the Director/s is in possession of all relevant background information required in the decision-making process.
- Bid writing and tender submission coordination
- Create and manage an effective email system.
- Prioritise, alert and respond to Directors email where appropriate and in the absence of the Directors, ensure that requests for information or support are directed to the appropriate member of the business whilst demonstrating sound judgement on confidential matters.
- Compose/edit correspondence on behalf of the Director and help develop presentations and other documents.
- Screen incoming mail, telephone calls and messages, drafting responses and redirecting correspondence and callers to appropriate members of the team, obtaining additional information as necessary.
- Organise and attend monthly Board meetings, producing and distributing the board pack prior to the meeting for review. Taking concise and accurate minutes and ensuring their timely distribution. Assisting with the follow-up actions from these meetings.
- Undertake a variety of special projects involving internal and external research and liaison on behalf of the Directors.
- Book travel and accommodation and other arrangements where necessary, providing a travel itinerary, incorporating business meetings and ensuring effective use of time.
- Deal with confidential matters and sensitive issues with understanding, whilst ensuring a high level of confidentiality.
- Processing of monthly expenses in a timely manner in line with company procedures.
- Organise and attend company events as directed by the MD.
- Producing documents, reports and presentations as and when required.
- Assist with personal tasks on an ad hoc basis on behalf of the Directors.
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to the role as agreed with the Directors
- Other general administration duties
- Proficient use of InDesign
- Strong written and spoken English
- Articulate and flamboyant written language skills
- Excellent face to face personal skills
- Pleasant and mature interaction skills
If you feel your experience matches the specification please EMAIL a CV to Bret@tribuildsolutions.com
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. If you have any queries or if you would like to talk in person feel free to contact one of our consultants on 0203 861 6161